Monday, May 2, 2011

Carmen All Dressed Up

Carmen attended a friend's Barmitzvah.  We had gone dress shopping and found two wonderful strapless dresses.  She is wearing a black one here with blue fish net stockings. 

She is with three soccer friends:  Ava, Skye and Hailey.
I completely forgot to bring my camera so I used my iphone.  Pictures taken on the iphone do not compare in quality to my nice camera, but it did the job.

Here they are ready to leave and dance for four hours.

Carmen attended her second Bat Mitzvah this month.  She wore this dress to the service and luncheon and then changed into her black dress for the party in the evening.  She looks elegant in her dresses. 






















I have had this photo for a long time and did not know when to put it into the blog.  This is a mosiac Carmen made in art in the fall.  It is still on display at her middle school.  It is a landscape.  Again, I only had the iphone at the time and took a picture through the glass display case.

No comments:

Post a Comment