Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I hosted Thanksgiving again this year.  Marie,Chip, Marita, Jacob, Isaac, Jenna, Aidan, Sierra, Leah, Jesse and Jacinta came to our house for dinner.

I regret that I did not get a picture of the turkey when it was done.  It was a 23lb one!  I was able to get it from a local farm.

I didn't take any photos until after dinner.  I did get this picture of all the young girls together in the living room.
 Here is a good photo of Jacinta hanging with Sophie, Rachel and Luke.  Carmen was on the couch, but her face was not in the picture.

I've said this in the past, but Aidan is Jenna's boy:  loves chocolate.  Jenna made a chocolate cheese cake which Aidan ate quickly.


Cute Sierra.  She loves hanging out in her walker.  She hung out with us in the living room in this.


Before dessert we had a wonderful surprise by Nettie and Russ.  Sophie kept asking to go to our house to see Carmen and they agreed.  It was a great surprise. 

In this informal picture you see Jesse, Leah, Abram's back, Russ and a bit of Grandpa Arcifa.

We did our annual gift swap using Tobin's cross country hat. 

Russ was in heaven holding Sierra that night.

Marley, one of my new cats, loves attention.  Here he is getting love from Nico and Tobin.  Marley and Zori will hang out with family while large groups are over. 


I thought this was a good picture of Marita as she passed the hat around for everyone to make their pick for Christmas exchange.



















Thanksgiving can be very busy.  I was thankful that families brought desserts and bread making my cooking job easier.  Happy belated Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment